Climate of Meridian, Mississippi, Usa Average Weather
- Meridian, Mississippi, usa, 32°19'N, 88°45'W, 90 m (295 ft)
- Meridian, Mississippi has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Meridian, Mississippi is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.3 degrees Celsius (64.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1347 mm (53 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2688 hours.
- If Meridian, Mississippi were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) N
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) NNW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 125 kms (77.7 miles) W
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) SSW
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) WSW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 189.7 kms (117.9 miles) SW
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) NE
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) NE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) ESE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) ESE
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) SSE